Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Recap...



I can't believe I haven't blogged since last Wednesday.  This past weekend was kind a busy and it all started on Thursday.

Thursday:  Another consultant came over to my place and we talked about Mary Kay and other things while she put together her binder and I put together my goal poster.  Finally!  We both need another person to keep us going, so it was perfect.  She and I have similar personalities and we got along pretty well. I am so excited to finally have this project done, but I will wait to show you a picture tomorrow.

Friday:  I have no idea how I made it through the day.  I was so tired all day and it just got worse as the day went on.  I have been doing pretty well with my energy lately, but this last week has been rough.  Needless to say, when I came home, I ended up falling asleep on the couch for almost 2 hours.  Then, I got a second wind of energy and didn't go to bed until midnight.  Melody was nice enough to let me sleep.  She must have realized that I needed it.

Saturday:  Mrs. P cooked lunch and it was so delicious!  Oh my God!  I was watching her make it (and helping a little bit) and when it was finally time to eat, we were all so excited that we pretty much shoveled our first few bits.  Then, we all has seconds.  I got to take the leftovers home and there was just enough for last night's dinner.  While we ate, we watched The Neverending Story.  Do you remember that movie?  It's as old as I am.  After eating that delicious meal, I met my grandma at the senior center for homemade ice cream and pie.  That was good too, but I went home completely stuffed.  The rest of the night was spent with Melody, laundry, and movies.  I was in a singing mood, so I watched Pitch Perfect and Grease.  Awesome!

Sunday:  My parents came home from their trip and I helped them get things unloaded and put away and spent the day with them.  It was relaxing and really nice.  Since I don't have HGTV at home, I got to watch a lot of it on Sunday.  It makes me happy to see before and after shows like that.  Although, it makes me long for a house of my own to play around with.  I didn't do much when I got home and I should have.  Instead I just took it easy.  Like I said, I've been really tired lately.

What did you do this past weekend?  Grab that button and join in!

No comments: