Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. My Weekend Recap was posted late last night, but it's up! It's the vacation edition. What did you do over the weekend?
2. Umm...not to play Devil's Advocate here, but wasn't Prince Adam 21 years old?
3. I would really like a nice big gift card to Barnes and Noble. And a programmable coffee maker.
4. Awesome! That will be $100 please.
6. Speaking of birthdays, mine is in 15 days. EEK!
7. Since we are counting down days here, I just thought I would send the public service announcement that we are 169 days away from Christmas. You may hate me now.
8. I went to the store to get a fish tank yesterday. After adding up the expense for the kind of fish I want, I decided I need to reevaluate my space. Instead, I spoiled my dog. PetSmart was having a sale of Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Melody got three new toys and three different kinds of treats.
9. The storm that came through last night was wicked. There are fallen tree branches everywhere this morning. My herbs fell of the railing. Luckily, they landed on the inside on my patio and didn't fall over the edge from the second story. Don't worry, all plants are still intact.
10. Nationwide Insurance company has given me the worst service I have ever experienced. Good thing they are not my provider.