1. I won movie tickets off the radio a little while back and it's a good thing they don't expire for a year because besides Tammy, there isn't any movies out right now that I really want to see. And that makes me sad.
2. I've asked 5 people for a facial and so far, 3 of them have turned me down for this week, but have told me to "ask again next time." It's incredibly frustrating.
3. Check out my awesome inspiration board! It's so colorful and I plan to add to it. It's main objective is to keep me focused.
4. I am really behind on my reading challenge. My goal is to finish the challenge by the end of the year. It looks like I need to carve more time out to read. I still have 200 pages left in a Tale of Two Cities
5. The weather this week = perfect! I can't believe it's the end of July and we have temperatures barely in the 80s and very little humidity. I wonder how bad August is going to be.
6. Have I ever told you that my parents are awesome? They truly are. This was my birthday present. Dad's words: "now there's no more excuses". (what?)
7. I had to move the carnations from my living room because Melody keeps trying to smell them. I was afraid she would knock the vase over, so I moved them to the breakfast bar. She did look cute trying to reach them though.
8. Last week, I asked what your favorite movie of all time was. Mine is You've Got Mail. I seriously love this movie. The big city, bookstores, romance, what's not to love?
9. At the store yesterday, I was behind a woman who was buying school supplies and I kept looking at them and wanting to buy them myself. I love school/office supplies. Am I the only one with this obsession?
10. What book are you currently reading?