Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ten on Tuesday






1. Oh my goodness!  Look at that!  I've posted this on time!

2.  I had a facial scheduled for tonight but she has to work, so I need to bust my butt to get someone there tonight.

3.  Look at this adorable little guy I found on my morning walk yesterday:


4.  And speaking of cute things, here was my birthday present to myself.  It is so much prettier in person!


5.  Humidity sucks.

6.  I believe at some point, I looked like this over the weekend.  However, I did get some things done.



7.  I bought a dress at a thrift store last summer for $3.  It was too big (can you believe it?) and I just finally took it in to alterations yesterday.  Such a slacker....

8.  Mrs. P is going to be cooking for me sometime for my birthday and I am beyond excited!  She is such an amazing cook and the meal with consist of my two favorite German recipes:  schnitzel and spaetzle.  I know, total carb overload, but I don't care.  It is yummy!

9.  Can anyone please tell me why this year has gone by so fast?  I'm already thinking about Christmas.  (I plan early)

10.   What is your favorite movie of all time?  I would really like to know.

4 comments:

Martha Woods said...

Your phone case is so cute! I'm a little jealous! I think my favorite movie is The Lord of the Rings. I've been obsessed since high school. What a nerd. :)

Alyssa Whitt said...

5. Cute!
6. That was me too!
10. It's a tie: Titanic and Gone with the Wind

Sweet-Britches said...

That's my phone too! LOVE IT! :o)

Julie @ Homegrown State of Mind said...

I love facials! So relaxing and good for your pores. Cute phone case! I agree, humidity does suck! I can't pick just ONE favorite movie. Anything 80s or early 90s are usually my faves. They just don't make movies like they used to anymore.