1. Would you look at that? It's Wednesday when I post this.
2. This past weekend was pretty cool. I spent Friday night hanging out with Mrs. P, (which was long over due), making cookies, frozen yogurt treats for Melly, make chicken stock cubes, making jello, writing, organizing some MK, and relaxing.
3. The weather this week is fabulous! It's in the 50s at night and 70s during the day with little humidity. Basically, my perfect kind of summer weather. The air conditioner was turned off and the windows were opened.
4. Last night's unit meeting was very good. My director is pushing me to make progress in my business. It's time to move up.
5. Melody needs a haircut really badly. And I need my hair colored.
6. I learned over the weekend that my nephews don't play with toys anymore. This will make birthday and Christmas shopping a little more difficult.
7. Seven days until my birthday. EEK!
8. I really want this:
9. Has anyone ever read A Tale of Two Cities? Oh goodness, I am having trouble with this one, but refuse to stop reading it. I must finish it, but I have to say that I am having a really hard time keeping the characters straight.
10. I woke up hungry this morning. That doesn't usually happen very often and feels very odd. Anyone else have this problem?