Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ten on Tuesday

 


1.  Vacation is coming!!!

2.  Gnats have been bad this year.  Has anyone else had this issue?

3. Yesterday, I left work with 1 email in my inbox.  Score!!

4.  Seriously though...


5.  Wait...it's July today?  WTH??  Where did that come from.

6.  My birthday is this month.  We all know that this is the best thing about summer.  :)

7.  A storm rolled through our area last night and woke me up.  Anytime my sleep is interrupted, I'm completely useless the next day and now I have a headache.

8.  Soda or Pop?  For me, it's soda.



 
9.   I want to go here:




10.  I've decided that I want a fish tank.  I purposely cleared a space for it in my kitchen.  After vacation, I'm getting a fish tank.

Join in on the fun here!

1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. This evening for me!!
4. OMG Yes.
8. Coke. haha. Sometimes soda. NEVER pop.
10. Oooh. Get some pretty ones!
Thanks for linking up!