Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. On time again! Whoo Hoo!
2. You never know how much you use your thumb until you have a band aid on it.
4. Yesterday at lunch, I was 2 pages from finishing my book, but I was already late returning from lunch, so I had to put it down. That sucked. I did finish it as soon as I got home. And immediately started a new one.
5. I'm still 6 books behind on my reading challenge.
6. We have a big event this week that I am responsible for. I'm a little nervous.
7. There is also a big meeting tomorrow where I will pitch a big idea. I'm really nervous about that one.
8. I really need to clean my apartment. To a normal person, it looks fine. To me, it's desperate.
9. I finally have hummingbirds! I placed a small feeder on my patio and it took over 3 weeks for them to find it. I replaced it with a larger one and they were really confused for a while. You could tell. I think there are at least 2-3 of them.
10. The weather this week: hot and humid. My too least favorite things.