Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ten on Tuesday


1.  On time again!  Whoo Hoo!

2.  You never know how much you use your thumb until you have a band aid on it. 

3.  HAHAHA!!



4.  Yesterday at lunch, I was 2 pages from finishing my book, but I was already late returning from lunch, so I had to put it down.  That sucked.  I did finish it as soon as I got home.  And immediately started a new one.

5. I'm still 6 books behind on my reading challenge.

6.  We have a big event this week that I am responsible for.  I'm a little nervous.

7.  There is also a big meeting tomorrow where I will pitch a big idea.  I'm really nervous about that one.

8.  I really need to clean my apartment.  To a normal person, it looks fine.  To me, it's desperate.

9.  I finally have hummingbirds!  I placed a small feeder on my patio and it took over 3 weeks for them to find it.  I replaced it with a larger one and they were really confused for a while.  You could tell.  I think there are at least 2-3 of them.

10.  The weather this week:  hot and humid.  My too least favorite things.

3 comments:

Alyssa Whitt said...

2. Lol.
3. Hahaha! So cute. And so angry.
8. I JUST emailed Chris and told him tonight before we start watching TV we WILL join forces and clean. I just can't look at it anymore.
9. Aw! I love watching the hummingbirds at my grandmother's house.
Thanks for always linking up! I know you're super busy so it means a lot that you do!

Julie @ Homegrown State of Mind said...

2. True that!
3. Haha! This is why I rarely wake up early.
9. I love to watch hummingbirds!
I found your blog through the Ten on Tuesday link up. :-)

Martha Woods said...

Yay for hummingbirds! We used to see them all the time at my Grandma's house--here, not so much. They're so pretty.