Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. Would you look at this? I'm on time!
2. I made seat cushions for my mom. These are going to be used on the patio. They are memory foam and I used a pattern of my own design.
3. I really did do a Harry Potter marathon over the weekend. Although, I wasn't able to finish it. I'm down to the last movie, which I will watch tonight. It's awesome to watch them all back to back.
4. The weather these past few days has been cloudy and rainy. We really need the rain and thankfully, it's been the slow and steady kind. It's also been cooler and peaceful to listen to.
5. Speaking of cooler, I turned my air conditioner off over the weekend and I haven't turned it back on yet. I imagine I will need to this coming weekend, but I'm going to see how long I can go.
6. You know, it's true. Try it....
7. I tried to exchange a jacket yesterday and I wondered around the whole store and it was a complete waste of time. I'm not too thrilled about that. I kind of need a new suit jacket.
8. I'm so incredibly exhausted lately. I finally realized why just a couple of days ago. I get bored during the day, and I have been on the go for the past 2+ months. There hasn't been a weekend where I didn't have to do something or go somewhere. Even if you don't travel very far, it makes you tired.
9. I can't wait to order my new planner. Next week....
10. Have I ever mentioned how much I like fruit snacks? No? Well, I love them. I brought two small packs to snack on today at work.
Share your Ten on Tuesday here.