Friday, June 6, 2014

Lately...

This 4 day work week went by really slowly.

I started a sewing project last night.  My original design worked!  I just need to tighten it up a bit.

My apartment management still hasn't fixed the fountain.  I think it has been at least two months now.

The plant stand that my dad painted for me looks awesome on my patio.  I just need to find things to fill it.

I think I'm having an identity crisis.

It would be so great to spend all day with Melody when she acts so sweet and funny.  She really melts my heart.

This weekend is definitely calling for a movie marathon.  It's supposed to rain all day on Saturday.

Although, I still have a large sewing project to finish by Saturday evening.

Inspirational quote I heard over the weekend:  "Work hard, be nice".  I like that.

Numbers are my least favorite thing to work with.  Ever...




No comments: