Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. It's Wednesday again when I'm posting this. I don't care.
2. My weekend was awesome! I got so much done around my apartment. I didn't get everything I wanted done, but I've made a lot of progress.
3. I started a new book last week. I might be able to finish it on our camping trip this weekend....maybe.
4. Seriously, this ran through my mind yesterday...
5. Last night was downright awful. After a crappy day at work, I went to my MK training and when I was about 2 minutes from home, I realized I left my phone at the studio. I immediately went back, but my director was already gone, so I had to go back home, load my ancient computer, and try to contact through FB and email, but I wasn't getting a response. I even went to my neighbors to ask to borrow their phone. One wasn't home and the other didn't answer the door. I ended up having to go to the gas station and call my mom and ask her to text my director because I couldn't get through on the phone. Needless to say, 2.5 hours later, I had my phone and was back at home. Seriously, I'm almost 30 years old, this shit shouldn't happen.
6. Speaking of 30, my birthday is 63 days away. There's a lot I want to accomplish before then.
7. I was asked by the dean to be on a very important committee at work. This is a huge honor and I can't believe he asked me.
9. Last night, the ladies and I were discussing husbands/boyfriends/fiances and I was the only single one there. My director's 10 year old daughter looked at me with a big smile and said: "You're the Single Pringle!" Have to admit, that made me laugh.
10. Too cute!