Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ten on Tuesday


1.  It's Wednesday again when I'm posting this.  I don't care.

2.  My weekend was awesome!  I got so much done around my apartment.  I didn't get everything I wanted done, but I've made a lot of progress.

3.  I started a new book last week.  I might be able to finish it on our camping trip this weekend....maybe.

4.  Seriously, this ran through my mind yesterday...


5.  Last night was downright awful.  After a crappy day at work, I went to my MK training and when I was about 2 minutes from home, I realized I left my phone at the studio.  I immediately went back, but my director was already gone, so I had to go back home, load my ancient computer, and try to contact through FB and email, but I wasn't getting a response.  I even went to my neighbors to ask to borrow their phone.  One wasn't home and the other didn't answer the door.  I ended up having to go to the gas station and call my mom and ask her to text my director because I couldn't get through on the phone.  Needless to say, 2.5 hours later, I had my phone and was back at home.  Seriously, I'm almost 30 years old, this shit shouldn't happen.

6. Speaking of 30, my birthday is 63 days away.  There's a lot I want to accomplish before then.

7.  I was asked by the dean to be on a very important committee at work.  This is a huge honor and I can't believe he asked me.

8.  Lovely...


9.  Last night, the ladies and I were discussing husbands/boyfriends/fiances and I was the only single one there.  My director's 10 year old daughter looked at me with a big smile and said: "You're the Single Pringle!"  Have to admit, that made me laugh.

10.  Too cute!



1 comment:

Lin said...

1. Story of my life. I'm always late...always. This is probably why I like you so much :)
3. Ooh camping. I love it. Havent been in over 10 years though. I should get on that.
5. *face palm*
6. I was so bummed about turning 30 last year but honestly, I've only gotten more confident and comfortable with who I am and the things I have/haven't done. You're gonna rock 30!
7. Yay!
9. Haha, single pringle. Kids - they're adorable.
10. Since getting a dog I've found that 90% of my FB feed is dog related haha. I'm such a dork.


Ps...do you still live in the same apartment? Just curious. Swear I won't stalk you.