Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




1.  Last night's area MK event was awesome!  The storm almost kept me away, but I still  made it and I am so glad I did.

2.  I actually entered some information I have been collecting since February last night while watching Shrek 2.  Since I only have wired internet, I sat in the hallway with my laptop on my chair in the doorway.  It was quite a sight, but I still got it done.

3.  This is finals week, which means that next week, all of the student will be gone from campus.  Can I get a "Whoo Hoo!" for no traffic?

4.  My herbs are starting to sprout!  The basil really is a powerful plant, it's got all sorts of sprouts coming up.

5.  Speaking of herbs, there is a squirrel that enjoys laying in my herb pot.  I don't get it, but maybe they will stay out now that the plants have started to grow.

6.  It's been really muggy and humid and hot here lately, but after the storm moved through last night, the temperatures dropped over 20 degrees.  Now it's supposed to be in the 60s for the rest of the week.  Yippee!

7.  The big tree outside my living room finally bloomed.  It's now green and the flowers are coming out.  It's about time!

8. Budgets suck.

9.  I need a vacation.

10.  Seriously....


1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

#10!! #10!! That is so perfect! I've been needed a way to explain it and that's it! It means I WANT to do nothing!