Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ten on Tuesday



1.  Can someone please tell me how it is May already?

2.  The best thing right now about May is that the students will be leaving campus in 1.5 weeks.  Yay!

3.  I finally planted my herb seeds yesterday.  I also planted the small plants I has started in water glasses and transplanted my big house plant.  I hope they all blossom now!

4.  My first batch of sun tea is brewing on my patio right now.  Yum!

5.  The weather this week is amazing.  In the 70s and 80s all week.

6.  I need a vacation.  Too bad it's scheduled for July and not right now.

7.  Melody's new name tag came in yesterday.  It's so pretty and much better than what she had.

8.  I went to bed at 10:00 last night and ended up not falling asleep until after midnight.  That's frustrating.

9.  I saw this video on Facebook this morning and it's so funny because it's true.  If you have a dog that has ever done something naughty, you would enjoy it.

10.  Is it bad that I watched Frozen twice this past weekend?


1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

We have a vacation in July too! I'm so excited. Where are you going??