Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ten on Tuesday--Okay, Wednesday





1.  Memorial Day weekend was fantastic!  I got to spend some great time with my family and I come home with some awesome treasures!  Two crystal bowls to add to my collection from my favorite flea market, a pound of coffee from a super cool coffee shop, some homemade dog treats, a bar of homemade soap, and a new bird house for my parents' backyard.

2.  We always camp on Memorial weekend and it always rains.  We've come to expect it.  Although, this year, it did not rain on us while camping, instead it poured down rain not long after we returned home.

3.  It's incredibly humid here this week.  Blech!

4.  I only have to work 3 days this week and I am off for a four day weekend.  Yippee!



5.  I upgraded my phone last night.  It's a lot different than what I'm used to, but I know I will figure it out.

6.  I spent over an hour in Joann's last night.  I really like that store and could spend way too much time and money in there.  The associate said I should work there.  Question:  Why is crafting such an expensive hobby?

7.  Haha!  Yep...I think I actually said this yesterday.



8.  Can we just say that this is f*cking awesome?!  I want it.


9.  May was a very slow month for my MK business.

10. After over a year, I finally replaced my watch battery.  :)  I know, that's a long time, but it's so nice to have my watch back on.

No comments: