Friday, May 9, 2014

Lately...

Wow, it's been pretty quiet around here, hasn't it?  I'm not sure why that is though.  I know I have thoughts to write about.

I love looking at Melody's new name tag.  It makes me smile.  It doesn't hurt that my sweet puppy is too cute for her own good.

I created a personalized workout routine on my Wii Fit last night.  It's 22 minutes long and I think it is perfect!  You see, I'm not exactly motivated by hard core "boot camp" style workouts.  I'd much rather bike or walk a trail or do yoga.  I'm definitely a "low impact" kind of exerciser. 

My phone is ready for an upgrade, but I still haven't decided if I want to do that.  I love my phone, but it does act slowly sometimes.

I really need a vacation from work.  I'm getting really bitchy and am making a lot of little stupid mistakes.  The problem is, our biggest event of the year is less than 10 days away.  I do get Memorial Day off and I am looking forward to our annual camping trip then, but I really need a few days to reset my brain, although the timing is really bad.

I've read two books in the past two weeks, which is a big accomplishment for me.  However, I am still 4 books behind schedule on my challenge.  I was up until midnight last night finishing my latest book and I haven't decided yet which one I want to read next.

 It's amazing the amount of organizing I need to do in my life right now.  It's not necessarily a "cleaning and de-cluttering" kind of organizing.  It's more of a "you need to get this all written out and simplified" kind of organizing.

I feel a movie marathon coming on.  Not sure why.

I know it's way to early to see anything, but I can't help inspecting my pots for the slightest bit of green that says my herbs are growing.  I only planted the seeds on Monday, so patience is what I need right now, but I get so excited.  I can't wait to see them growing.


No comments: