Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Recap...




It seems that there hasn't been a quite weekend in a while.  That's alright though, because it means I'm working towards my goal.  

Friday:  It was visiting time with my parents.  Melody got to play with Annie and I got to see my parents.  My dad got a new truck and just couldn't wait to show it to me.  It's pretty awesome too.  I tried to watch Pitch Perfect (love that movie), but fell asleep during the middle of it.  I think I missed a good 45 minutes of the movie.

Saturday:  I had a facial appointment in the morning.  She had a good time and booked a party with me!  Yay!  Afterwards, I spent the day doing laundry and helping my dad put the bed liner and bed cover on his truck.  Then, it was time to relax in the breezy 70 degree temperatures.  It was Bingo Night as well.  I ended up winning $50!!  I won twice and that was so exciting!  

Sunday:  I knew I was tired, but I didn't know I was this tired.  I ended up sleeping until 11:15 am.  Wow!  After some coffee and HGTV, my mom and I hit up Lowe's for some planting needs.  I got some seed packets for my herbs this year, some potting soil, a new pot for my house plant, and a small hummingbird feeder.  I still need to decide which flowers I will plant and get small pots for the house plant clippings.  After that, I spent some time with Mrs. P and celebrated Big P's 13th birthday! 

What did you do over the weekend?  Did you have a quite weekend, or a busy one?

No comments: