Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. It's been a whole week since I last posted? Wow. I guess I was a little busy.
2. This past weekend I got to see a couple of cousins I haven't seen in a while, met a friend's boyfriend, got to spend some time with my parents, got a pedicure, walked the trail twice, and gave a facial to an old friend. Awesome!
3. The internet in my apartment has stopped working. I hope the technician can get it fixed fast.
4. I give a presentation at an important banquet on Thursday and I'm a little nervous.
5. My weight must have shifted because my best dresses don't fit right anymore. Got to fix that right now!
6. Because of an urge to watch Disney movies, the past few days I have watched: Aladdin, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid.
7. Yesterday, my pens for work were delivered and it was the highlight of my work day. Sad, I know.
8. My goal to look more put together every day has been going really well. After three months, I think I might be able to keep this up.
9. 84 days remain to reach my big goal.
10. Having the windows open every day has been so nice! I still close them at night, but getting that fresh air circulating can't be beat.