Thursday, April 24, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND EVER, MRS. P!!!
2. We put over 1800 highway miles on my car this past weekend visiting family.
3. After this morning's drive to work, I am even more convinced that the students on campus are fucking stupid.
4. I don't care that I am posting this on Thursday.
5. Speaking of posting late, I was gone all weekend visiting family in another state. It was a really good visit and I got to see people I hadn't seen in 15 years.
6. I thought I was in the mood to listen to 80s music this morning. Nope.
7. Because of an old grapevine wreath sliding around, I now need to vacuum out my trunk.
8. The fountain in the pond outside my apartment is busted and I am very sad. I miss that thing...like, a lot.
9. Someone scratched my car in the parking garage. Hopefully, it can be buffed out, but still. I have a scratch on my car. :(
10. No matter what, you always feel better when the house is clean. I rested easy last night because of this.