Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ten on Tuesday





1.  Fun fact:  we are 99 days from my big birthday this year!

2.  Have you ever taken the time to listen to Amy Winehouse's music?  I'm not talking "Rehab".  I'm talking her "Frank" and "Lioness" albums.  Such a talented singer. It's a shame to have lost such a great voice.

3.  Do you work journal?  I've started to keep a work journal.  This helps me keep track of what I got done during the day and record anything else that might be important.

4.  I'm kind of obsessed with this bed:


5.  It was 80 degrees and sunny on Saturday.  Yesterday was back in the 30s.  Today will be in the 50s.  WTF?! 

6.  Hahaha!  Sometimes I love being a nerd.


7.  I'm wearing new pantyhose today and that makes me happy.  Yes, I guess I am a huge nerd.

8.  Melody's hair is finally starting to grow back after she was shaved a couple weeks ago.  It's starting to curl again.  She's still cute though.

9.  I can't wait to get planting for the year.  If only the weather would cooperate. 

10.  Okay, so I only have 9 things this week.

1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. Woop woop!
2. Such a waste of talent.
4. Hello, gorgeous.
5. I don't even want to talk about it.
Thank you for linking up!!