Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ten on Tuesday


 


1.  Once again, I'm posting this on Wednesday.  So what?

2.  I have been searching for a good support sports bra and found this site:  www.biggerbras.com.  A site that specializes in large cup bras (I'm rather large).  Companies please note:  when I search for "full figure sports bra", DO NOT USE MODELS THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS!




They are not full figured.  Thank you.

3.  I went to a murder mystery dinner this weekend.  That was a blast!  We got to wear costumes and had small parts in the show.  It was a Roaring 20s theme and my character was an eccentric drunk.  Awesome!

4.  I visited my grandma on Sunday and helped her fix a chest drawer that busted and as a thank you, I came home with an extra copy of her wedding photo and really nice linen napkins.  Thanks Grandma!

5.  There is a meeting I want to go to tonight and I'm wondering if I should.  The weather has been very unsettled and will be for the next couple of days.  I don't want poor Melody to freak out and be alone with the storms come through.

6.  I had my annual evaluation at work on  Friday and I think it went really well.  I also pitched for a new desk that doesn't have my back to both doors.  We shall see if that wish comes true.

7.  I'm on a quest to eat healthier and exercise more.  There is a great incentive for me to do this, but I'm not one that gets motivated to exercise  in the evenings and I am not an earlier riser in order to do it in the morning.  So, I'm making a conscious effort to walk more and do little things throughout the day. 

8.  Another book in my reading challenge was completed yesterday, but I'm still 3 books behind schedule if I want to finish by the end of the year.  Time to "hit the books".  Haha!

9.   Melody got groomed on Friday and I thought that they would brush the matts out of her hair and them trim it.  Nope.  They shaved her.  She looks so funny now.  At least I know it will grow back soon.  She's still cute though.

10.  There is a huge mess in my office because I decided that this was the week that I would completely overhaul it and reorganize.

2 comments:

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. Who cares?? Not Alyssa, that's who.
2. Agreed. I HATE bra shopping.
3. Sounds like a good time!
7. You sound like me. Not going on a diet per say just watching it closer. My motivation is 4th of July weekend at the beach!
9. Aw! Poor Melody!
Thanks for linking up!

Kim @ Kimberleys Quests said...

4. Love those visits with my Nan, she always has so many treasures to share (or even just show me!)
7. I am trying to do this, but I just love eating. Especially ice cream, but I switched to fro-yo and I go running like at least once a week, that counts right?
9. Oh no! I bet she's still adorable!