1. Once again, I'm posting this on Wednesday. So what?
2. I have been searching for a good support sports bra and found this site: www.biggerbras.com. A site that specializes in large cup bras (I'm rather large). Companies please note: when I search for "full figure sports bra", DO NOT USE MODELS THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS!
They are not full figured. Thank you.
3. I went to a murder mystery dinner this weekend. That was a blast! We got to wear costumes and had small parts in the show. It was a Roaring 20s theme and my character was an eccentric drunk. Awesome!
4. I visited my grandma on Sunday and helped her fix a chest drawer that busted and as a thank you, I came home with an extra copy of her wedding photo and really nice linen napkins. Thanks Grandma!
5. There is a meeting I want to go to tonight and I'm wondering if I should. The weather has been very unsettled and will be for the next couple of days. I don't want poor Melody to freak out and be alone with the storms come through.
6. I had my annual evaluation at work on Friday and I think it went really well. I also pitched for a new desk that doesn't have my back to both doors. We shall see if that wish comes true.
7. I'm on a quest to eat healthier and exercise more. There is a great incentive for me to do this, but I'm not one that gets motivated to exercise in the evenings and I am not an earlier riser in order to do it in the morning. So, I'm making a conscious effort to walk more and do little things throughout the day.
8. Another book in my reading challenge was completed yesterday, but I'm still 3 books behind schedule if I want to finish by the end of the year. Time to "hit the books". Haha!
9. Melody got groomed on Friday and I thought that they would brush the matts out of her hair and them trim it. Nope. They shaved her. She looks so funny now. At least I know it will grow back soon. She's still cute though.
10. There is a huge mess in my office because I decided that this was the week that I would completely overhaul it and reorganize.