Thursday, April 10, 2014

Random Thursday: What I'm Looking Forward to in Spring



I believe that spring has finally arrived in my area.  We've had a lot of rain and warmer temperatures.  I've looked around and noticed the green grass.  I also noticed the smell of fresh cut grass while walking around campus yesterday.  That's promising. So, what am I looking forward to?  This:

1.  Having the windows open more.
2.  The smell of fresh cut grass...even with my allergies.
3.  Walking/biking on the trails.
4.  The color of green everywhere.
5.  Using my patio.

Although I enjoy spring, it's not my favorite season.  With that said, I am really looking forward to it because this winter was particularly harsh.

What are you looking forward to?  Join in here.

1 comment:

Katrin said...

I love the smell of freshly cut grass too! :)And hiking and biking is so much better in spring!
Thanks for linking up, dear!