Friday, April 11, 2014

Lately...

My presentation went well last night.  Everyone said that I was a great speaker and did such a great job.  Little did they know that my whole body was trembling, literally, from lips to toes.

The technician was able to fix my internet on Thursday.  Yay!  I have wired internet because I'm too cheap to pay for wireless right now and the cable goes through my wall behind my couch.  Whoever screwed the cover plate back on, screwed right through the cable!  How it still worked, we don't know, but the biggest problem was that the construction crew who replaced the siding had cut my cable.  Thank goodness it was an easy fix.  Now, I can get back to work.

The weather has been beautiful and I have loved being outside.  We've got temperatures in the 60s and 70s this weekend, but Monday goes back to 45 degrees.  Ahh, the pleasures of Missouri weather.

I can't believe how quickly this week has gone by.  Seriously.

My bright green post-its came to my office on Wednesday.  Now, I'm super excited because I have new pens and fun post-it notes.  The basic yellow ones just don't do it for me.  :)

I've been spending way too much time on the DSW website. 

What have you been up to lately?

No comments: