Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




1.  I still haven't written this post ahead of time and scheduled it.

2.  Today was the first time in months that I made it to work at my normal time of at least 8 minutes early!

3.  Who comes up with this stuff?  Mind Blown...




4.  Serious crafting withdrawals are happening around here. 

5.  This is funny because it's true.  My dog weighs 11 pounds, but I wake up on the edge of the bed. Every morning.



6.  Dear Paper Mate:  Please make the Profile Retractable Ball Point Pen in dark Green ink and make it available by the dozen.  Thank you.  I don't like the lime color, but this is my favorite pen.  Is it too much to ask for it in my favorite color?  Although, that purple is really pretty...

7.  I want these shoes.  And these.

8. Where did spring go?  It's 30 degrees today.  It's been cold long enough.  I am so tired of putting on a winter coat.

9.  I really need to clean my office.

10.  Going through my t-shirts, lounge pants, and pajamas last week has left me wanting to go through my shoes. 

2 comments:

Alyssa Whitt said...

3. Now I REALLY want to watch The Little Mermaid. I still haven't seen Frozen yet!
8. I KNOW. It was here and gone in a few days!
10. I've been meaning to clean out my closet forever!
Thanks for linking up!

Kim @ Kimberleys Quests said...

2. Story of my life. I love being early for work and having that extra prep time, but I can't seem to make it, no matter how hard I try!

3. True enough! I saw one comparing The Walking Dead to Toy Story- the plot is basically the same but I never would have figured that out on my own!

5. I don't have a dog, but I had three stay with me for a few days and this proved so true. Shortly before, I had proclaimed to everyone that "no dog will ever go in my bed" and then I the dogs arrived and I was like "AHHH dogs! Climb in my bed" ahaha. We spooned it was cozy.