Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. I still haven't written this post ahead of time and scheduled it.
2. Today was the first time in months that I made it to work at my normal time of at least 8 minutes early!
3. Who comes up with this stuff? Mind Blown...
4. Serious crafting withdrawals are happening around here.
5. This is funny because it's true. My dog weighs 11 pounds, but I wake up on the edge of the bed. Every morning.
6. Dear Paper Mate: Please make the Profile Retractable Ball Point Pen in dark Green ink and make it available by the dozen. Thank you. I don't like the lime color, but this is my favorite pen. Is it too much to ask for it in my favorite color? Although, that purple is really pretty...
7. I want these shoes. And these.
8. Where did spring go? It's 30 degrees today. It's been cold long enough. I am so tired of putting on a winter coat.
9. I really need to clean my office.
10. Going through my t-shirts, lounge pants, and pajamas last week has left me wanting to go through my shoes.