Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




1.  I say every week after I post this that I am going to start writing it ahead and scheduling it to post.  Ha!  That hasn't happened yet.

2.  Do you ever have days where you were really busy and productive, but what got accomplished weren't items on your list?

3.  While going through photos over the weekend, I realized three things:  1)  I wore my hair half up a lot and don't really like that style much anymore, 2) I have always been a fan of landscape type photos, and 3) I took a lot of really stupid pictures

4.  So many cute designs, I can't decide which I want to get for Melody. 

5.  I am really looking forward to this weekend.  Why?  Because it's time for Career Conference!  I need a boost right now.

6.  I saw this the other day and laughed so hard.  I love it!


7.  It's very interesting.  I take Melody to the dog park and she is more interested in sniffing the fence than playing with the other dogs.  This weekend, we ran into a classmate from our last training class.  That was a fun.

8.  I am looking forward to planting some herbs and flowers again this year.  Now, all I need to do is decide what I want to plant.  Oh, and purchase containers and soil.

9.  There is a big event coming up in a couple of weeks that I will speak at.  Eek!  I'm a little nervous about what I should say.

10.  This was my reaction after a meeting on Thursday.

1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. Ha. Me too.
4. Aw! Those ARE cute!
6. Hahahaha!
8. Hmm...I might try to plant flowers myself! I never tested my green thumb.
10. Hahaha. Been to those!
As always, THANK YOU for linking up. You're awesome.