Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. It's Tuesday! I'm posting this on time this week. :)
2. I'm writing this post from the hallway of a hotel while working a conference.
3. The weather is so beautiful today (upper 70s) and I would much rather be barefoot on my patio with my book than working. At least I get two free meals.
4. My volunteer organization is having a breakfast event tomorrow and I am terrified that I will not wake up on time. As the leader of the group, it would be very bad if I was late. Very bad, indeed.
5. Working from my laptop today has only brought it to my attention even more that my computer is ancient. It's over 7 years old, and in technology world, that's really, really old. Did I mention it's slow?
6. Melody is staying with my parents until tomorrow and I've missed her these past couple of nights. :(
7. It's been so nice to open the windows the past two days and let the fresh air and sunshine in. I refuse to turn my heat back on; even if it will only be 40 degrees tomorrow.
8. My dad washed my car over the weekend. It's shiny black again! Thanks Daddy!
9. I'm looking forward to a cold glass of champagne after today and tomorrow.
10. "The Tide is High" by Blondie just came on over the sound system. Totally awesome!