Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




1.  It's Tuesday!  I'm posting this on time this week.  :)

2.  I'm writing this post from the hallway of a hotel while working a conference.

3.  The weather is so beautiful today (upper 70s) and I would much rather be barefoot on my patio with my book than working.  At least I get two free meals.

4.  My volunteer organization is having a breakfast event tomorrow and I am terrified that I will not wake up on time. As the leader of the group, it would be very bad if I was late.  Very bad, indeed.

5.  Working from my laptop today has only brought it to my attention even more that my computer is ancient.  It's over 7 years old, and in technology world, that's really, really old.  Did I mention it's slow?

6.  Melody is staying with my parents until tomorrow and I've missed her these past couple of nights.  :(

7.  It's been so nice to open the windows the past two days and let the fresh air and sunshine in.  I refuse to turn my heat back on; even if it will only be 40 degrees tomorrow.

8.  My dad washed my car over the weekend.  It's shiny black again!  Thanks Daddy!

9.  I'm looking forward to a cold glass of champagne after today and tomorrow.

10.  "The Tide is High" by Blondie just came on over the sound system.  Totally awesome!

Link up!

1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

2. That's dedication!
3. Yes. It's been gorgeous. But back to cold tonight!
7. Haha. I haven't used the heat in days and I REFUSE to turn the air on.
Thank you for always linking up!