Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. It's Wednesday. I don't care if I have posted this late.
2. I went to the doctor last week and spent over an hour plus $50 to learn to take the antibiotics I was already taking. I had strep and some sinus thing. What a waste of time and money.
3. Well, it wasn't a complete waste. I did learn something. Did you know that it may be very rare, but your tonsils can grow back? I had my tonsils taken out 22 years ago and that was the last time I has strep. Apparently my uncle's grew back too.
4. I'm still not at 100% yet. I'm hovering around 65%, but I am back at work this week. It's a very busy week.
5. With my annual review coming up, along with my increased interest in professional development, I have been thinking about these questions.
6. My pallet is still on the living room floor. I don't care either, at least not until I feel better. The blankets and pillows make it easier to relax and rest.
7. Based on recent pins to this board, I need a statement rug for my home office.
8. I watched the last half of the Oscars on Sunday and sadly, another year goes by without any recognition for the incredibly talented Leo.
9. I have four months before the due date of my biggest goal for this year. More on that later, just know that I seriously need to get my a$$ in gear.
10. So much work to do, so little time....