Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




1.  It's Wednesday.  I don't care if I have posted this late.

2.  I went to the doctor last week and spent over an hour plus $50 to learn to take the antibiotics I was already taking.  I had strep and some sinus thing.  What a waste of time and money.

3.  Well, it wasn't a complete waste.  I did learn something.  Did you know that it may be very rare, but your tonsils can grow back?  I had my tonsils taken out 22 years ago and that was the last time I has strep.  Apparently my uncle's grew back too.

4.  I'm still not at 100% yet.  I'm hovering around 65%, but I am back at work this week.  It's a very busy week.

5.  With my annual review coming up, along with my increased interest in professional development, I have been thinking about these questions

6.  My pallet is still on the living room floor.  I don't care either, at least not until I feel better.  The blankets and pillows make it easier to relax and rest.

7.  Based on recent pins to this board, I need a statement rug for my home office.

8.  I watched the last half of the Oscars on Sunday and sadly, another year goes by without any recognition for the incredibly talented Leo.

9.  I have four months before the due date of my biggest goal for this year.  More on that later, just know that I seriously need to get my a$$ in gear.

10.  So much work to do, so little time....

1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. I don't care either!
3. Do WHAT??? Never knew that!
4. UGH. I hate having to work sick. But no work no pay!
7. Oooh. I agree!
8. GRR!!! I was so mad!! Just give him an Oscar already!!
10. Truth.
Thanks for linking up!