Thursday, March 27, 2014

Random Thursday: Fantasy Shopping Spree




 
Oh my goodness....If I had a fantasy shopping spree where money was no object, I could have a lot of fun.

The first thing I'd get is a house.  One that is beautiful on the outside and bright and airy on the inside.  I'd like to be able to paint without worry and decorate and craft.

This house would have an awesome closet of course.  I would need to fill it up with really good shoes and clothes that could all be mixed and matched.

And let's not forget the books.  There would be lots and lots of books in an amazing library.  I would have different types of furniture so you could choose where to sit according to your mood and there would be a fireplace and lots of lamps.  I'd probably put a coffee machine and wine bar in there too.


 
Since a home is not a home without a dog, I could finally get my dream of having a lot of different dogs in my home.  There must be a big fenced in yard for them to run around in with a lot of trees for shade, a pool to swim in, too many toys to count, and their own room in the house.  Can we say, spoiled?  Yes.


What would be included in your fantasy shopping spree?  Join in here.

1 comment:

Katrin said...

That sounds great! I would definitely want to have my own library too! And lots of space for dogs, cats, bunnies, goats, donkeys...:)
Thanks for linking up!