Friday, March 7, 2014

Lately...

This was a busy week at work.  Next week will be even worse.  Monday is prep day, Tuesday is all day conference and banquet at night, Wednesday is (very) early morning breakfast event, meeting on Thursday, meeting on Friday.  It's insane right now.

Being sick threw a wrench in my plans to get some projects done.  I have a list that keeps growing and still has items on it that were there 2 months ago.

I need to prep for my annual evaluation.  I've got some proposals to make, so I want to be as prepared as possible.  In the past, I've just winged it.  I don't want to do that this time.

This Saturday is Bingo night!  I would love to win just once.  It's always a lot of fun, but sometimes I get annoyed when the same people win over and over and over again.

My pallet of blankets and pillows are still on my living room floor.  It make be time to put those away, but first, they must be washed. That's about 2-3 loads.

Speaking of laundry, I have over 2.5 weeks worth of laundry to do this weekend.  It's a good thing I'm visiting my parents because I think it would cost me over $12 to wash it all at the Laundromat.

We are 14 days away from MK Career Conference and I am so totally stoked!  I seriously cannot wait for that event.

My car is so filthy.  Winter weather reeks havoc on your car.  My pretty, shiny, black car is currently looking something like taupe.  Gross.

There are about 4 blog posts that I want to write and schedule.  I've been planning them for about a month, but haven't gotten around to writing them.  That's bad.  I'm sorry.

What's your life been looking like lately?

No comments: