Friday, February 14, 2014

This Week

The first half of this week went slowly.  Now, all of a sudden it's Friday.  Whoa!  I've been busy this week too.  I feel I should recap it today since I've got nothing better going on this holiday.  :)

I auditioned for a play and got a call back.  I didn't get the part, but I know that the person who did will do a good job.  It's a funny show and I can't wait to see it.

I had a skin care class with 8 ladies.  It was a lot of fun, even if I didn't make any sales.  I did get 4 bookings out of it, one person who wants to learn more about joining my team, 4 others who are a maybe, and was asked to help with an event for a new consultant.

I baked cookies to help with the senior center bake sale for my grandma.  Note:  angel food cupcakes are a bad idea.  But it was worth a shot.

Monday and Tuesday were so busy and productive at work.  It wasn't overwhelming, but really fulfilling.  If only every day could be like that.

Made a complete mess of my home office and realized while looking for something in a file cabinet that I have some serious cleaning to do.

I went to the bookstore's clearance sale and got a new pair of sweatpants for $10.  I'm so excited because my old pair is really starting to wear out.

My girl scout cookie order came in and I was able to visit with a friend I haven't seen in a while when I picked them up.

Yesterday, at a big meeting, I met the highest up person in our organization and when he found out that I represented the staff, he said:  "You must be the most important person in the room."  Wow.  He must really care about the staff.

Melody and I have spent a lot of quality time together this week. 

No comments: