Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




1.  I'm sick.  Right now, it's just fatigue, cough, and sore throat.  That better be all of it.

2.  I taught a workshop this past weekend about planning events for student organizations and how to retain membership.  I hope the students learned something.

3.  A friend and I threw a surprise party for another friend of ours and it was a big success!  I was so worried she was going to figure us out, but it was a blast.  I even met some new people. 

4.  I'm getting my hair done this weekend and I can't wait.  I hate that it's in the middle of the day, but oh well.  I didn't want to wait another 3 weeks. 

5.  This weekend, I plan to build a pallet in my living room and stay there.

6.  Is it bad that my own personal Mary Kay order is over $200 after my discount?  No.  Not at all.

7.  I want...
 
 
8.  The Today Show launched #LoveYourSelfie this week.  Pretty inspiring, I think.

9.  I'm currently on the hunt for a new bedroom set.  I'd like a chest of drawers and nightstand vs. long dresser with hutch. 

10.  I think I'm ready to go home now.

2 comments:

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. Ewww. I hope that's all it is too!
3. There's no better feeling than pulling off a surprise.
4. I take that back. There's no better feeling than a fresh hair cut!
5. Ok...? Please explain!
7. Gotta love Julia. =)
10. Yes. Right now.
Thanks for linking up!

Martha Woods said...

Ugh, hope you will be feeling better soon! A fresh hair cut always makes me feel 100 times better.