1. I laugh at the girls around campus that wear their leggings, Ugg-ly boots, and fleece jackets in 20-30 degree temperatures and then act like they are cold. Hello? Put clothes on. And BTW? Leggings are not pants. They are underwear.
2. I have 4 color facials booked this week that came from a skin care class last week. Awesome! The first one was last night and went well.
3. Happy Birthday to Lin! Head over and say hi.
4. This is too true. I nearly busted a gut laughing when I first read it.
6. This is the highlight of my day. Every day.
8. I've been really tired lately and I can't figure out why. I'm not staying up late at night. I don't get it.
9. My home office looks like my MK supplies exploded. I have papers, trays, bags, profiles, receipts, cotton balls, etc., all over my desk. I really need to clean it up. I also need to get the Christmas decorations out of my closet and into my parents' basement for storage. Basically, my office needs an overhaul.
10. The snow is starting to melt and everything is turning slushy and muddy. I hate this part. I would like to leave for a while, and come back with things are no longer slushy and muddy.