Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ten on Tuesday





1.  Hello Tuesday!  You got here fast.

2.  I auditioned for a play last night and got a call back to come in again tonight.  So far, it's between me and one other lady.

3.  You know, there are a lot of cute Valentine ideas out there.  However, here is my opinion:



4.  This photo-a-day challenge I took on at the beginning of the month isn't going well.  I think I've only taken two photos.
 
5.  I've got a lot of MK homework to do.  I need to read up on some new products and techniques.
 
6.  Sometimes, I wish I were a gatekeeper.  Then my boss could get more work done, which would in turn, give me more work to do regularly.
 
7.  I think I am going to get me a library card.  I haven't had one since I was young and I don't think I ever really used it.
 
8.  This guy's pretty cool.  He donated his trademark hair to Locks of Love.  Had a band and is a business owner.  His spirit reminds me a lot of my cousin.
 
9.  Sadly, I haven't watched any of the Olympics since the opening ceremonies.  Sometimes, the winter sports have a hard time holding my attention.
 
10.  Have you seen this site?  Super funny! 

2 comments:

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. It always does!
2. Good luck, leading lady!
6. I know! I don't see how my bosses get anything done!
7. I cannot tell you the last time I walked into a library. So sad.
9. Haven't watched a bit of it. I keep saying I want to watch the figure skating though!
10. Hahaha! Oh my. I'm going to have sit and enjoy that when I'm not at work!
Thanks for linking up, girl!

Martha Woods said...

I couldn't live without my library card!! Sometimes I think I use it even more than my debit card, haha.