Thursday, February 20, 2014

Random Thursday: Movies I Hate to Admit I Loved





Movies! 



I must say that there are a few here that I sometime hate to admit that I enjoy.  The first isn't really a movie, but more of a show.  If you haven't seen Riverdance, you should.  It's a brilliant display of dancing talent, wonderful music, and storytelling. 





Next, this movie is one that I would call a "feel good movie".  It doesn't have the best acting, but the show is cute.  It's one of those you watch when you just want to feel good.  Also, Chris Noth as Ben is sexy.  Chris Noth as Mr. Big is an arrogant prick.




I'd be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy the Twilight movies.  I enjoyed the books and I enjoyed the movies.  The acting was incredibly cheesy, but did manage to get better as the movies progressed.  I think I liked the scenery and Jasper the best of the movies.




Then, there is the 1998 version of The Parent Trap.  Yep.  I loved this movie.  Dennis Quaid and Natasha Richardson are terrific.  This was also when Lindsay Lohan showed potential.  I thought the movie was adorable.

2 comments:

Martha Woods said...

I did like the scenery in the Twilight movies. I have to admit I did enjoy them a little, even if they were kind of dumb--I like vampires and werewolves so even kind of dumb movies are good with me if they have one of the two. Both is even better.

Katrin said...

I have to say that I am a huge Mr. Big fan. :) The Twilight movies are very entertaining but I have not seen the other ones.
Thanks for linking up, sweetie!