Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. I'm late on posting this again. Oh well, it happens sometimes.
2. 2 Unlimited's Twilight Zone is currently playing on my Pandora station and it's bring back memories of cheerleading practice.
3. I experienced a huge disappointment yesterday and I could have spent the night crying, but I didn't. I'm moving forward no matter how uncertain or hard it is. Maybe I'll cry another time, but now is not that time.
4. For the first time in month's, I woke up rested and have a lot of energy today. I hope it's not a fluke.
5. I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl this weekend. I usually watch most of the and the commercials, but I'm really looking forward to time with friends and some yummy food.
6. Do you ever have a goal that you wonder if you'll ever complete it? I do right now.
7. I have a hair appointment this afternoon that I am really looking forward to. It may not include color, but my hair really needs a trim. Badly...
8. Valentine's Day is coming up.....
9. I'm getting kind of hungry.
10. The fan in my office broke. Now, I'm wearing a sweater in 85 degree heat.