Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ten on Tuesday






1.  I'm a day late on posting this.  Whatever, yesterday was busy.

2.  What's up with all of the period posts on Pinterest lately?  Periods suck, but some of these are just. plain. gross.  PS--There are products to help with cramps.  Deal with it.

3.  Jeff Rossen does great reports on the Today show, but could we possibly tone down the dramatics a little bit?  I feel like he is always speaking louder than necessary.

4.  I rearranged my bookcase over the weekend.  It looked awful with everything just thrown on it with no order.  It looks so much better now, but I don't have a picture to share.  I need to do a few more things before I share it.  I will tell you though that I keep going into my office just to look at it. 

5.  Yesterday's Garfield comic made me laugh way too hard because that's what it's like at home with Melody.


6.  I laughed way too hard at this too.
i don't know what to do with this information.

7.  I tried to read Tale of Two Cities last week.  After 20 pages, I decided to put it on the shelf for a while.  Gosh, that's a really boring book.

8.  I am in desperate need of a trim and a root touch up.  My hair is starting to look bad, at least in my opinion.

9.  Joanne Fluke has a new Hannah Swensen book coming out in February and I cannot wait!  I love these books.

10.  On Friday at work, I managed to clear out my inbox completely and only had two emails when I left. Yay!

No comments: