Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ten on Tuesday





Join in here.

1.  In an effort to look more put together on a daily basis, my nails have been painted every day (Thanks for the tips by the way.  They may still be messy, but at least the color lasts.), and I have actually done my hair most days.

2.  I have done a lot of pinning to this board lately.  There's a reason behind it, but I will get into that later.

3.  What indeed?


4.  I've been having some serious crafting withdrawals.  It's time to make something pretty.

5.  I've been thinking that I should remake my entire apartment into an ultra modern and feminine look, simply because I can.

6.  Melody is in desperate need of a new ID tag, and after months of searching, I think I have finally found the perfect kind.  Now which design to get?

7.  I placed an order for 8 books through the Barnes and Noble Marketplace last week and I hadn't received tracking information, so when I finished my book over the weekend, I was prepared with one on my Nook.  Three books arrived yesterday.  Now, I have four books waiting to be read.

8.  My bookshelf is incredibly ugly and boring.  I need to do something to spruce it up.

9.  Can you tell I've been wanting to do so projects lately?

10.  Something cool happened yesterday that could be the start of something great.  I can't wait to share it with you!

2 comments:

Martha Woods said...

I always get in a "project-y" mood in January. I want to rearrange, redecorate and nest like crazy!

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. Having my nails painted ALWAYS makes me feel fancy.
3. Sounds SO good right now.
5. DO IT! And take pictures! I love a good home/apartment tour.
Thank you for linking up this week!