Thursday, January 16, 2014

Random Thursday: Five Things You Didn't Know About Me

Welcome Thursday!  I'm happy to see you.


I love this link up.  This week's topic:




Well, if you have been to my blog and haven't checked out the About page, what are you waiting for?  You know I'm awesome (and so are you!)!

Okay, for real now.  Here are a few things that you probably didn't know about me.


1.  I am incredibly shy and an introvert.  Seriously.  Many people might laugh if they read that sentence, but it's true.  It's only after I get to know someone that I really start to open up.  I'm working on it though.

2. The last thing I do before getting into bed is go to the bathroom.  Even if I was just in there five minutes before, I must go before getting into bed.

3.  There is a scar on my lip from when I fell off a toilet when I was six.  Don't laugh, it's a long story and I assure you I wasn't "using" it at the time.

4.  I never watched Friends until I was a sophomore in college.  It had been on for a few years by that time, but I only watched it because it was the only thing on TV on Thursday nights.  Now, it's one of my favorite shows.

5.  My eyes were bright blue until I was five.  Now they are green.

2 comments:

Katrin said...

Your scar story is hilarious! Thanks for sharing! Friends is one of my fave shows as well!
Thanks for linking up, sweetie!

Martha Woods said...

I do the bathroom thing too! So glad to know I'm not alone. :D