Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Notes

It's been quite a while since I last did a notes post.  I can't even remember the last time I did one.  Today though, it seems appropriate.


Dear Lady at PetSmart,

Please don't block the entrance with your young daughter at the groomers when the person waiting is obviously late for work. 


Dear Work Email,

You suck.  This time last week, I had you down to 2 messages.  Today you are sitting at 20.  I know it's not your fault, but it still hurts my eyes to look at you. 


Dear Neighbor,

Please stop with the loud music at midnight.  That's two nights in a row I have been woken up by you.  It's very inconsiderate and rude.


Dear Neighbors Downstairs and on the Opposite Side of the Building,

Is it really necessary to blare your music that is heavy on the base at 7 pm?  You apartment is only 500 square feet, I am sure you are able to hear it on a lower setting.  I know it's got to bother your immediate neighbors if I can hear it upstairs and on the opposite side of the building.  Even if you only play it for half an hour.


Dear Girls Downstairs,

Thank you very much for picking up your dogs' poo.  It's greatly appreciated, however the collection of poo filled bags on your patio is disgusting to walk by every day.  I have an extra trash can if you need it.


Dear Brand New Printer,

Why won't you install on my computer?  I know it's old and very slow, but I've inserted the software disc multiple times.  Also, your message that the ink cartridge in incompatible is total bull.  Your printer name and number are on the box.  Please work for me.  I have a lot of jobs for you.


Dear Maintenance Crew,

Please fix the holes in my wall you said you would fix three days ago.  I would like to put my living room back in order and not look at the marks anymore.


Dear Blog Readers,

If you've made it to the end of this post, I congratulate you and thank you for sticking it out. 


1 comment:

tulleandtrinkets.com said...

Haha, I made it through! All valid gripes :) It can be hard to deal with apartment neighbors!