Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Recap...

My plans for this past weekend included making cupcakes, reading some magazines, and doing a puzzle.  None of that happened.  Plans changed.

Friday:  I went out for happy hour and met a couple of new people.  It was so great meeting new people and hanging out with everyone.  Afterwards, I simply relaxed after a very long week.

Saturday:  Mrs. P and I spent some time together in the morning over coffee and bagels. Yum!  We had a lot of catching up to do and the quality time was great.  After her visit, I tried to relax for a little bit and ended up taking a little nap on the couch by accident.  Then, I packed up Melody and we went to my parents' house to spend time with Dad since Mom was out of town.  Dad and I haven't had much one-on-one time, so it was really nice. 

Sunday:  Dad went hunting in the morning and I got roped into helping him with the deer.  Gross.  It wasn't too bad since he promised me I didn't have to touch anything, but I still have a very weak stomach when it comes to raw meat.  Afterwards, we went out for lunch, which was a good time.  We had to run some errands after lunch, but I still managed to get back home at a decent time.  Melody and I spent the rest of the evening relaxing together.  I tried to watch a movie, but I fell asleep on the couch again.  My goodness, trying to get back in my regular routine has really been difficult.

What did you do over the weekend?  Did you have plans that changed?  Maybe I can still put together the puzzle this week.

PS--The Barnes and Noble giveaway winner is Jessicca!  Please email me with your mailing address so that I can send you your prize!  (blogwithattitude at gmail dot com)

No comments: