Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Recap...

Our second weekend for the show went really well.  Out of the four shows, we had two terrific audiences.  My family came on Sunday and that audience was one of our top two audiences.  It was so great!  There is just one weekend left and it's kind of sad to think that at this time next week it will all be over. 

The time change came over the weekend.  Did it mess you up?  I've adjusted pretty well.  I even got up a little early today and when I got to work with time to spare after stopping for breakfast, I remember saying, "I should get up on time more often."  Ha!

I stayed with my parents this weekend, so it was great to spend time with them and to snuggle with my puppy.  She is there for the rest of the week, until the show is over.  Then, everything will go back to normal.  My mom and I watched Despicable Me for the first time yesterday.  I love that movie!  I now see why everyone talks about it so much.

There's not much else to recap from the weekend.  How was yours? 

PS--There's a big announcement coming up later in the week!

No comments: