Join in on the fun here.
1. My dream last night made me feel very happy, until I woke up and realized that it wasn't true. :(
2. Yesterday was the first holiday party of the season for me. I think my calendar has 6 planned. It's exciting!
3. The auditions for the next musical are on Sunday and Monday. I really want to audition, but I'm nervous.
4. Don't you just love short work weeks? I've got Thursday and Friday off, yay!
5. The fan in my office is really loud today and I can't stand it.
6. I got crafty over the weekend while decorating for Mom. There is a garland at Hobby Lobby that she wanted for her ledges. One garland was $140. Even though it was marked down to half price, $70 was still way too much. So, I reminded her that she has a crafty daughter and garland in the basement that's not been used. We found the supplies and I made two garlands for around $35. That is less than a quarter of the price for one. Check it out:
Inspiration (folded in half):
7. This puzzle is becoming very consuming. I become a little obsessed with puzzles when I start them. I have to finish them. After 4 hours yesterday, I had to force myself to go to bed. I've made progress and I am just one piece shy of connecting the bottom to the top. If only I could have found it last night.
8. I think my next book will be the classic Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I am almost done with my Joanne Fluke book and I can the the Christmas Carol for $.99 on my Nook.
9. There is only one more giveaway left.
10. And here it is:
The final giveaway is a pedicure package. The package includes: clippers, bath fizzie, nail files, two nail polishes, nail brush, toe separators, and pumice stone.
Would you like to win the Pedicure package? Here's what you can do:
1. Comment on this post (This is required)
2. Follow this blog (or let me know that you already do)
3. Follow Life with Attitude on Twitter (or let me know that you already do)
4. Like Life with Attitude on Facebook (or let me know that you already do)
5. Tweet about the giveaway using #attitudeblog
You get one entry for each item you do. Don't worry about leaving a bunch of comments, I will count your entries for you. Entries will be accepted until 12:00 pm December 1. Winner will then be selected at random and announced on Monday.