Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ten on Tuesday




1.  I am so tired of hearing about him, him, and this.

2.  Have you heard about the word of the year?  I'm not sure I like where the world is headed.

3.  How true is this? 



4.  My book finally came in!!!  Guess what I am reading at lunch now?

5.  I started a puzzle last night.  It's 1000 pieces, but I have a very dark feeling that 2 edge pieces are missing.  :(  I've made some progress, but not a whole lot.

 
6. I would like you to know that I have tried, but I guess I haven't tried hard enough to make stuff happen.


7.   This totally happened to me yesterday in a meeting.



8.   And, just because I thought it was cute.  My name is Perky Festive-Fingers.  What's yours?


9.  Any suggestions for a good homemade cake recipe?

10.  My new motto.



1 comment:

Martha Woods said...

My elf name is Pixie Glitter-Balls. That sounds kind of like a drag queen elf, frankly :P