Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

It's that time again!


1.  As much as I love them, manicures seem to be a complete waste of time and effort for me.  My nails look terrible after just one day.  What gives?

2.  It's seriously the 5th of November already?  Where did the year go?

3.  There is a big event this week at work that I am responsible for.  I hope it is a success.  If not, I might cry.

4.  I am giving a presentation as part of a panel discussion to a class today and I am a little nervous.

5.  I need to organize my Pinterest boards.  They are a mess.  Wow, what an exciting life I lead.

6.  The weather today is cloudy and rainy.  It's perfect weather for napping.  Too bad I'm stuck at work with deadlines.

7.  I have had my awesome smartphone for almost two years and I only just learned how to take a screenshot.  Yep, I'm a nerd.

8.  I am working on making my home office more inspiring, but I can't paint the walls (I'm a renter), so what suggestions do you have to make the home office more inviting and inspiring?

9.  Speaking of offices, mine at work is getting cluttered again and barely functions.  The best solution is to replace the desk, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon.  I'm at a loss at what to do now.

10.  There's a big announcement coming tomorrow.  Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

Martha Woods said...

Good luck with your big work event!!!

I can't paint my walls either, so I use plants, candles and art to personalize my space. You can get poster prints of nice art from Amazon and put them in a really nice frame, and they'll look much more expensive than they really are :)

Lin said...

1. I'm totally with you on this one sistah. The last time I had my nails done they were chipped and ghetto looking within 2 days. What a waste.
2. Ugh...tell me about it.
3 & 4. Hope it went well!
5. Dude, I havent been on Pinterest in months. I sucks. Also, you need to join Instagram so we can share pics of our awesome dogs ;)
7. Bahaha! This is exactly why I buy the same phone as my husband. This way he can teach me how to use the damn thing.
8. Posters? Lots of color. I hate that renters cant paint the walls.
9. Hit up IKEA, maybe they'll have some space saving tips/furniture for you.
10. Oooh...I'm excited!

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. Me too! I'd MUCH rather get a pedi than a mani.
2. Tell me about it.
5. I did that a couple of weeks ago and it made me feel sooo organized. Haha.
6. Oh that makes me want to go home and put PJs on.
8. Some pretty prints!

Thanks for ALWAYS linking up!