It's that time again!
1. As much as I love them, manicures seem to be a complete waste of time and effort for me. My nails look terrible after just one day. What gives?
2. It's seriously the 5th of November already? Where did the year go?
3. There is a big event this week at work that I am responsible for. I hope it is a success. If not, I might cry.
4. I am giving a presentation as part of a panel discussion to a class today and I am a little nervous.
5. I need to organize my Pinterest boards. They are a mess. Wow, what an exciting life I lead.
6. The weather today is cloudy and rainy. It's perfect weather for napping. Too bad I'm stuck at work with deadlines.
7. I have had my awesome smartphone for almost two years and I only just learned how to take a screenshot. Yep, I'm a nerd.
8. I am working on making my home office more inspiring, but I can't paint the walls (I'm a renter), so what suggestions do you have to make the home office more inviting and inspiring?
9. Speaking of offices, mine at work is getting cluttered again and barely functions. The best solution is to replace the desk, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I'm at a loss at what to do now.
10. There's a big announcement coming tomorrow. Stay Tuned!