Thursday, November 28, 2013

Random Thursday: Fave Things to do When Home Alone




This week's topic is fun!


I am very used to spending time alone with myself.  I love it too!  Don't get me wrong, I love my family and friends.  I love to spend time with them, but I am an introvert.  I have to recharge my batteries alone.

If I'm watching a movie and a great song comes on, not only will I sing along, but I will dance along too.  It's not exactly pretty.  This is why I only do this when I'm alone.

I will eat whatever I feel like for dinner.  If I want popcorn and ice cream, that's what it will be.  I usually cook a nice meal for myself, but if I'm not in the mood, I will eat whatever I am craving at that particular time.  Cereal usually makes an appearance as well.

Bubble baths are one of my favorite things.  I will fill the tub with almost-too-hot water, get the bubbles really bubbly, pour a nice glass of wine, turn off the overhead lights and light candles.  It's a great way to relax.  I've also discovered that this is a great way for me to fight off a cold or sore throat.

I put my feet up on the coffee table.  I know that this may not seem like a big deal to some, but it is for me.  Growing up, feet weren't allowed on the table.  I don't usually put my feet up if I have company, but when I'm alone I will.  I'm not a big fan of others propping their feet up on my table.  (Does that make me a hypocrite?)  I like to be really comfortable.  My coffee table may not be really nice, but I never put my shoes up.  My feet are always bare or covered in socks. 

No comments: