Friday, November 15, 2013

Life Lately

  • Getting back into a regular routine is tough. 
  • I have woken up late every day this week.  Thankfully, I am always the first person in the office, so one has noticed that I've been about 5-10 minutes late to work.
  • Melody is so active when the weather is cooler.  She is unstoppable in the evening. 
  • It's great to have Melody back at home.  Snuggling with her at night is so sweet.
  • The apartment office has already started the whole process of renewing leases.  I believe I will be moving when mine is up (May).  They are increasing my rent and the unit isn't worth it.
  • My to-do list is ever growing.  No sooner do I mark something off, then something else gets added.
  • Cooking with broccoli can really stink up your fridge.
  • I have crossed 3/10 people off of my Christmas shopping list.  I'm making progress!  I am trying to finish one person at a time.  It makes me feel much more productive.
  • I am still waiting (very impatiently) for my book to arrive in the mail.  I really want to read it!  It better be there when I get home today.
  • I plan to work on a puzzle this weekend.  And watch movies.  And eat bagels. And bake cupcakes.
  • The giveaway ends on Sunday!


No comments: