Friday, November 8, 2013

It May Have Finally Hit

I say "may" because I'm still not one hundred percent sure of it.  I think I am officially tired.  Maybe.  It could be my body subconsciously aware that this is the last weekend for the play.  Or it could be the total effect of this past week.  Maybe it is a cumulative effect of the past 2 months.  I'm not sure.

I mentioned on Tuesday that I had a presentation to a class that day.  It went really well.  A student asked me and my other panel member if we would come speak to the student organization she is part of.  How cool is that?

I also mentioned on Tuesday that there was a big event on Thursday that I was in charge of planning.  Well, I can tell you that it was a big success!  We had terrific attendance, raised some money for a local charity, and gave away some amazing prizes.  There were just a few issues, but nothing to spoil the fun.  I was on my feet for over 6.5 hours yesterday.  That in itself is exhausting.

This weekend is the final weekend for the show and it's a little sad.  I have enjoyed every second (except for Mr. Diva) and I knew it would be over way too soon.  We started rehearsing 7.5 weeks ago.  Can you believe it?  And now, there are only 3 shows left.  I'm not going to know what to do with all my time in the evenings now.

In addition to all of these things, I have been putting together my giveaways for my 5 year blog-a-versary.  A lot of thought and planning has gone into that and it should be pretty cool.  Have you entered the first giveaway yet?  Do so now, your chances of winning are high. 

What have you been up to recently?

No comments: