Friday, November 1, 2013

Bam





It's so true Fairy Godmother.  In the 20 minutes it took me to get ready this morning, I saw two Christmas commercials.  Why are the holiday's rushed, Fairy Godmother?  Can't you do something with your magic wand to make people and retailers slow down a little bit?

Yes, I know that I do start shopping for Christmas way before the holiday, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I still have Halloween decorations out in my office and home.  Of course, they will all come down today, but still.  I even still have a Halloween costume party next Friday to attend.

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas.  I really do.  The whole spirit of the season is food for the soul and I want to enjoy every single second of it.  But you can believe that I am going to enjoy my other holidays before then.

In the words of Mrs. P, the Eating Season has begun.  Although, she's been on a diet recently.  Such a lame-o!  :)

1 comment:

AG said...

I agree! I am not ready for Christmas just yet. And now that I work part time in retail...it's everywhere.