Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Recap...

Did you have a good weekend?  The first part of my weekend was super busy.  But, Sunday ended on a very nice note.

Friday:  We had family come in for the weekend and while they were all out enjoying drinks and a nice dinner, I was at rehearsal.  It really well and I get more excited everyday for the show.  It starts next week!  (Eek!)  When I finally went to bed, Melody was such a little jerk and wouldn't settle down.  On the bed, off the bed, shake and shake, jingle jingle (her collar), at the foot of the bed, at the head of the bed....and on repeat from midnight to 3 am.  No joke.

Saturday:  I had to get up at 6:30 am to get ready for set build.  I think I managed to get out of bed around 7 am though.  We built almost all of the set on Saturday and it's really starting to come together.  There are just two things left to build, and then we will be ready. 

After rehearsal, I rested for a little bit, then we all got ready for our big family dinner that evening.  As always, there was so much food and lots of talking.  It was really good and a great time spent with family, but by the time we got home, I was completely exhausted.  Especially since I wasn't able to sleep the night before.  Not much else was done on Saturday evening.

Sunday:  Since our guests had left the night before, I slept in until 9:30 am.  It was really nice to be able to do that.  I stayed in my pajamas all day long.  I didn't get dressed at all.  Why dirty up another outfit when you just finished all of the laundry and you are going straight to your apartment?  I did get a few chores done, but it was a really relaxing day.  I spent the evening pampering my face with a microdermabrasion treatment and a mask.  Then, I painted my nails and drank wine. 

All in all, a terrific weekend!

No comments: