Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ten on Tuesday




1.  Mr. Diva really pissed me off last night.  The same five people (me included) that have been building the set for the past three Saturdays ended up working until midnight last night.  No joke.  We made the best of the situation, but I was pissed.

2.  Melody is at my parent's house this week because of the show, and its been really quiet at home.
 Words to live by!
3.  The show opens in two days!  EEK!

4.  My next book:
 Red Velvet Cupcake Murder (Hannah Swensen Series #16)

5.  There is a giant bug high up on the wall in my office.  Yuck!

6.  It's Homecoming this weekend.  I wonder if I will make it to the parade, or if I will end up sleeping.

7.  I just learned that my favorite summertime show was back on after being cancelled and I have missed the entire season!  I may just be watching that on my laptop this weekend.

8.  I've got some coins from travels that I really want to do this with.  I think it's a really cool statement peice.
what to do with all those foreign coins you've saved.
 

9. What's a good Christmas gift idea for a 7 year old boy?  I am at a loss.

10.  I thought briefly about moving my alarm clock to across the room.  Then I thought about this:

Haha!  So true!

2 comments:

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. Mr. Diva. Haha.
4. That's my kind of murder.
8. That's really neat!
9. Something for outside! Maybe a nerf gun or something?

Thank you for linking up!

Katrin said...

That book sounds awesome! I'll have to check it out!