1. Just this morning, I wanted to say this.
2. Oh my gosh! A co-actor is so incredibly arrogant and cocky. Everything he says is so condescending and he thinks he is so much better than everyone else, yet, he keeps fucking shit up. It's almost bad enough to make you want to leave. Also, he never helps with any of the set building, cleaning up, scene setting.
3. I couldn't resist it anymore. I bought candy corn. Bad, bad idea.
4. It's so great to be out and about and see jack-o-lanterns and other Halloween decorations. I seriously love this month.
5. I have to speak at a big meeting tomorrow and I am a little nervous.
6. Lately, it doesn't matter how many stores you go to. It doesn't matter how many times you are measured and "fitted". I still can't find a bra that fits properly.
7. The weather this week has been in the 40s at night and 70s during the day. Cue happy dancing!
8. I was all excited at the end of September to join in on a photo-a-day challenge for October. Ha, eight days in and I haven't taken one picture.
9. The fan under my desk keeps blowing my scarf into my face. If I move the fan, it gets way too hot sitting at my desk. First world problems people.
10. I've been collecting boxes for Christmas presents and the collection is starting to get a little out of hand. However, since I don't have all of the gifts bought yet, I don't want to throw any of them away until I know what sizes I will need. For now, I will just have a collection of boxes behind my office door.