Thursday, October 31, 2013

Random Thursday



Happy Halloween everyone!  Are you excited?  Is Halloween your thing?  I love it, even though I really don't like the gore or the things that really fuck with your head.  Since it is Halloween, that is the theme for this week's Random Thursday.




First, let's talk about my favorite Halloween movies.  If you haven't watched these two, we can no longer be friends until you do.  They are spectacular!

 




Next, I love passing out candy (and eat it too!).  I usually go to my Grandma's house to help out and have some sort of costume.  I won't be able to do that this year, but that's okay.  And yes, if you only show up wearing a mask with no effort, I will judge you poorly.  I choose my favorite costumes of the year out of the over 100 kids that come to the door.  Greedy teenagers piss me off.


 
I look forward to the day when I have a house that I can fully decorate and host a costume party.  Costumes would be required and the house would be completely overhauled for the party.  It's just too much fun!


Something I always love in the fall and especially at Halloween is nice hot apple cider.  Apples are by far my favorite fruit and I will drink cider until I'm sick to my stomach.  As a child, my first grade class went to an orchard to watch cider be made and I have loved it ever since.


 
What are your Halloween favorites?

2 comments:

Katrin said...

I love to walk around town and look at all the decorated houses!It is so much fun! And I am a huge Charlie Brown fan!Love the movie!
Thanks for linking up, dear!

Lin said...

Hocus Pocus is the best freakin movie! Granted, it's a bit cheesy but you can't beat a movie with Bette Midler in it :)

I was so excited about halloween this year and you know what? We had ZERO trick or treaters. Bust. I'm still trying to finish off all that damn candy haha.